Take Your Time. Do Things Right.
Jungle Gym Strength and Conditioning LLC is a four week cycled program consisting of many different training skills. Each week relies on metabolic stress levels increases our chances to getting the build and health we desire. All workouts include warm-ups and finishers. Here is our four-week breakdown.
- Muscle Development – High rep, lower weight concentrated movements focusing muscle movements rather than split bodied workouts. We focus on pull days, push days, leg days, and core days.
- Yard Work Week – Conditioning based team aspect that focuses on heavy functional movements for conditioning aspects. Tire flips. Rope Slams. Fire hose drags. Etc.
- Strength Week – Heavy. Very Heavy. We work on our percentages on 4 major lifts. Squats, Dead Lifts, Pressing, and a modified Clean. Jungle Gym is not an Olympic program. Purely power-lifting strength.
- “Recovery Week” – We focus on bodyweight and gymnastic style movements to increase metabolic levels for ultimate fat burn. The reason it is called recovery week is for it’s focus on decompressing our spine after 3 weeks of weight lifting.
- Saturday Gorilla Stomp – Every Saturday at 9AM, we host Gorilla Stomp which is a mobility based workout with 8 minute cardio burst in between stretch sessions. It’s main goal is to leave you feeling better walking out of the gym from when you stepped into the gym.